- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync or Corporate.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- If you see a Domain\Username field, enter your full email address.
Note: If Domain and Username are separate fields, enter your full email address in Username, and leave Domain blank.
- If you see a Server field, enter outlook.office365.com.
- Tap Next.
- To complete auto configuration, tap Ok.
- Select the Account options you want to use. Selecting a longer sync period will show you more calendar information and email, and require more memory.
- Finish the wizard
Modified on: Wed, 13 Sep, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.