- Quit Outlook for Mac.
- In your Applications folder, find and open Keychain Access. It may be in the Utilities folder.
- On the left sidebar, under Keychains, select login.
- Under Category, select All Items.
- In the top right, search Exchange.
- Select all the results, right-click (or two-finger click), and select Delete (all) items.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6, searching for Office, making sure to delete all the results.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6, again, searching for ADAL, making sure to delete all the results.
- Launch Outlook for Mac.
- Enter your password in the prompt, and complete 2-factor authentication, if asked.
Modified on: Tue, 2 Oct, 2018 at 8:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.